We are talking to you! Yes you! If you have an idea that you think would go great on our site, let us know! You don’t need to reinvent the wheel, just simply provide a fresh, unbiased perspective on anything related to SEO, Web Design, WordPress, Internet Security, Marketing and you could be a part of our website.
We are always looking for new contributors for WPSono Blog.
Please read the following guidelines before reaching out.
- Minimum content requirement length requirement is 1,000 words. Feel free to write more though!
- We will give you a do-follow link back to your website, but your content cannot be a blatant sales pitch for your company. You must also provide a do-follow linking to WPSono.
- Resources for information must be cited.
- You must be proficient in reading and writing the english language, we reserve the right to reject sub-par content.
While we are anxious and ready to have new writers, we must maintain a high standard of content for our readers.
- When reaching out, send writing samples to increase your chances of being selected.
- Show us you love Digital Marketing! We love passion, and we’d love to learn about you! We aren’t all business. Tell us why you love Digital Marketing and you’ll be sure to get a spot on our site.
- Include a topic in your initial pitch to us, but do not submit your writing until the topic has been approved.
- We will only accept completely original articles. We will not accept content if it is posted anywhere else, including your blog.
If you’re interested in writing for us, shoot us an email at [email protected] with the subject line “Guest Post” and one of our team members will get back to you ASAP.